Home / Dean
Dean – Law (Requirements and Responsibilities)
We are looking for qualified and experienced academician to apply for position of Dean – Law at VGU University. The Dean will work as an academic and administrative
leader in the area of Law.
The candidate must have deep commitment to student success and faculty development.
Job Description: The Key responsibilities for this position are
· Responsible for planning, budgeting, curriculum design, instructions and other academic matters
· Fostering high quality teaching and learning environment to support and develop student learning
· Creating research & teaching materials, identifying and implementing current best practice in the field of Law
· Networking for global tie-ups that bring value to students and University.
· Establishing strong industry linkages and would bring industry insights to the curriculum.
The applicant must fulfill all the following criteria:
Ph.D degree in law with good academic record with evidence of published work and research guidance.
Must have been Associate Professor/ Professor with a total experience of 15 years of teaching / research/administration in a University/ College of law.
The candidate must possess experience & qualifications per the requirements of the UGC/BCI